Our General Meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of every month except July and August. Drop-in sessions are held Monday, Thursday and Friday (9am – 1pm) most weeks from September to June to exchange ideas with others and work on projects. Check our Calendar for dates and times.
For an annual fee of only $50.00CA you have access to a wealth of experience. We can help you with:
- Great projects, ideas and patterns from beginner to advanced levels
- If you sew but have never made a quilt — our Community Outreach group is happy to show you how in our Fabric Arts Studio
- Ideas for finishing a project that has sat in the cupboard way too long (we’ve all been there!)
- Tips and ways to make projects easier and more accurate
- Workshops offering new techniques to add to your skill set at a discounted rate
- Presentations by established textile artists
- Discounts on selected items at local retail stores
Our Members have access to:
- Richmond Cultural Centre’s Fabric Arts Studio with sewing machines and other sewing tools and supplies.
- TAGOR Library of books and magazines
- TAGOR Newsletter for coming events in BC and Canada
- Supplies to make a quilt for community donation
Guests are welcome to sit in on one of our general meetings for free. Come with your curiosity. Bring along a sample of your work for “Show and Tell”, we’d love to see it!
Show and tell at our meetings gives us ideas and encouragement to try new things.