Our General Meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of every month except July and August. Drop-in sessions are held Monday, Thursday and Friday (9am – 1pm) most weeks from September to June to exchange ideas with others and work on projects. Check our Calendar for dates and times.
For an annual fee of only $50.00CA you have access to a wealth of experience. We can help you with:
- Great projects, ideas and patterns from beginner to advanced levels
- If you sew but have never made a quilt — our Community Outreach group is happy to show you how in our Fabric Arts Studio
- Ideas for finishing a project that has sat in the cupboard way too long (we’ve all been there!)
- Tips and ways to make projects easier and more accurate
- Workshops offering new techniques to add to your skill set at a discounted rate
- Presentations by established textile artists
- Discounts on selected items at local retail stores
Our Members have access to:
- Richmond Cultural Centre’s Fabric Arts Studio with sewing machines and other sewing tools and supplies.
- TAGOR Library of books and magazines
- TAGOR Newsletter for coming events in BC and Canada
- Supplies to make a quilt for community donation
Guests are welcome to sit in on one of our general meetings for free. Come with your curiosity. Bring along a sample of your work for “Show and Tell”, we’d love to see it!
To join TAGOR or for more information, please see us at our meetings, or Contact Us
TAGOR Membership Form (rev. Oct 2022)
Show and tell at our meetings gives us ideas and encouragement to try new things.