As well as advancing the textile arts, TAGOR members annually create and donate hundreds of items to the community, including:
- Lap Quilts
- Preemie Baby Blankets
- Chemo Caps
- Sweaters & Socks
- Book Bags
- Fidget Muffs for dementia sufferers
Where Donations Go
- Lion’s Manor Complex Care Home
- Richmond Family Place
- Richmond Hospital Birthing Centre
- Richmond Oncology
- Richmond Public Health Nurses
- Turning Point Women’s and Men’s Houses
- Habitat for Humanity (Richmond Project)
- Salvation Army Rotary Hospice
Vickie McLeod showing quilt project done with Courtyard Garden residents.
Want to Help?
Our fabric cupboard is available to all members from beginner to advanced to make items for the groups we support.
Your work will find its way to local residents facing financial and health challenges to bring warmth through knowing that someone cares.
Our 2018-19 Sponsors
Thank you all for your generous contributions!